Audi is a German automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers and sells luxury vehicles. It has a wide range of sports and luxury cars that are sold at high prices. Audi cars are amongst the most popular luxurious cars seen on roads in India. Audi cars price in India lies between Rs. 38.5 and 3.14 crores (ex-showroom)
Some of the latest models of Audi cars in India are: –
The stylish sedan launched in 5 different colors and in 4 versions. Each of these models has fully automatic 7 gear transmission. Each has a mileage of about 20.37 kmpl. The 4 versions are:
- 35 TFSI Premium Plus having a petrol engine of 1395cc with an -road price tag of Rs. 38.5 lacs
- 35 TFSI Technology having a petrol engine of 1395cc with on road price of Rs. 40.71 lacs
- 35 TDI Premium plus, a diesel driven 1968cc engine that is priced on road too Rs. 41.6 lacs
- 35 TDI Technology having a diesel driven engine of 1968cc ranging upto Rs. 43.67 lacs
It also comes as a convertible under the name A3 Cabriolet with a 35 TFSI model name with 1395cc petrol engine and gives a mileage of 19.2kmpl available in 13 colors, priced to Rs. 58.17 lacs.
The perfect sedan ride is the Audi TT seen a lot of times in the movies. It comes in 8 different solid skins with fully automatic 6 gear transmission. Safety is important so it has been fitted with 6 airbags to prevent injury on collision. It was launched under the model name of 45 TFSI with a 1984cc petrol engine, giving a mileage of 14.33 kmpl. It’s on road price tag is about Rs. 75.73 lacs.
Audi’s premium SUV that is re-launched every year with some variations is available in 5 different solid color skins. It had a completely automatic 8 gear transmission with 8 airbags fitted for safety. It is available in 4 different variations pricing from Rs. 84.8 lacs onwards.
- 40 TFSI Premium Plus having a 1984cc petrol engine giving a mileage of 11.68 kmpl. This model has a price range of Rs. 84.8 lacs
- 45 TDI Premium Plus having a 2967cc diesel engine giving a mileage of 14.75 kmpl. This model has a price tag of Rs. 91.48 lacs
- 40 TFSI Technology pack having a 1984cc petrol engine giving a mileage of 11.68 kmpl. This model has a price tag of Rs. 93.05 lacs
- 45 TDI Technology Pack having a 2967cc diesel engine giving a mileage of 14.75kmpl. The price tag for this model is Rs. 99.93 lacs.
It has a fuel tank capacity of 75 litres.
The ultimate Audi car with a sports look and with a 5204cc petrol engine comes with 6 manually controlled gears and giving a mileage of 6.71kmpl. The price tag on the R8 model is Rs. 3.14 crores, the car has a fuel tank capacity of 73 litres.
Audi cars in India are highly desirable with automobile lovers and therefore enjoy a significant demand in in the Indian market.
Audi Q5 Competitors
Priced slightly higher than its counterparts, the new Audi Q5 2018 goes against Mercedes-Benz GLC, Volvo XC60, Porsche cars and BMW X3 in the segment.